December Daily 2014 | 1

Friday, November 28, 2014


This week I suddenly got the Christmas spirit. Probably something to do with so much inspiration on the internet, plus a daughter with so much spirit!

I'd decided to make a 6x8 photo book which will be my attempt to capture the magic of Christmas. As my children are in the mid and late teens, I definitely sense that Christmas as we know it will change as they decide they no longer want to travel away to our family for the Christmas period. So it feels important that I also capture the 'now' to make sure it becomes a memory.

In this post last year I pointed out why I need to get Christmas done with before New Year. At the same time, I want to enjoy the season as much as possible.

Although I had pre-conceived ideas, as soon as I saw Paislee Press December digital releases, I purchased the 6x8 templates and papers because I knew I could make pages fast and keep them minimal but elegant and interesting. I also couldn't resist Ali Edwards digital 'Noel" word art. I just decided to work one set of pages at a time.

My book starts pre-December as the magic has already started:)

Pages 2 and 3

Pages 4 and 5
I used templates from Paislee Press for pages 2, 4 and 5 and the digital script words from Ali Edwards Design.

I can't wait for December to begin so I record it all!

2 comments:

  1. That looks fantastic. Where are the papers from on the right hand side?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Megan. The papers were part of paislee press Decemberfaves No 3

      Delete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)