Project Life | Nov 1

Saturday, November 22, 2014


Keeping it clean and simple... as I always do. After completing my Week in the Life and only managing 3 sneaky photos of my son, I can't tell you how happy it made me to get these photos of him with Shelby the following week!

And on another beautiful day I got photos of my hubby on our Sunday morning walk. I look at these photos and count my blessings for living in such a beautiful place. Water lapping up to the walkway, SU paddle boarders, sun shining. Perfect.

And then my crazy adorable daughter frolicking with the dog. After a scary time with her health, it's awesome to see her looking and feeling well again.





This kindness quote was due to a conversation I had with Anna. She follows a bunch of bloggers/vloggers/YouTubers just as I do for my interests. What I love is that the people she follows seem like an awesome bunch of motivating role models. Believe me, when your children become young adults and you don't have so much influence on them, knowing they are following the right sort of people is important and a big relief. Anyway, one was talking about spreading kindness, and I remembered this quote I'd seen somewhere.

Will have another layout to share shortly:) Love progress.

Supplies used:
Becky Higgins Project Life pages and cards
Paislee Press digital elements
Ali Edwards digital elements
One Little Bird digital elements
my hand script

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)