Project Life | Reflection and planning ahead

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

A little while ago my fellow PL'r and blogger Caylee asked me to contribute to her blog with my thoughts on what I've learned so far.  Here's a link to the post. There's some interesting reading there. Lot's of blogs to check out too.

Something I feel strongly about anything I do nowadays, is that it must hold my interest and fit into my purpose in life. I became passionate about scrapbooking about 10 years ago but the way I've approached it has changed as I've changed and developed my interests. I've been doing Project Life for 3 years now.

There have been the 12x12 pages. Here's one from 2013.

There have been the 8.5x11 pages.

There have been the 6x8 pages.

The other day I wrote somewhere that next year I'm working 12x12 size with inserts. I think it was the next day when I had one of those BAM moments! It suddenly dawned on me that I should be following my passions.

So, what does that mean? Well I'm not going to reveal all just yet. Sorry. I'm going to sleep on it for a little while just to be sure. But I'd love to keep sharing here because it gives me a reason to complete/a self imposed deadline. That helps me keep on track.

Feeling a wee bit excited at new beginnings in 2015. I always love starting the new year's album. The trick is to have a system and plan to keep going through the year. It has to become part of your weekly routine.

I'd love to hear what you have planned for next year.



1 comment:

  1. your pages are so awesome!
    I love the clean look of not rounded corners. That looks great!

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)