My 6x8 Album Title Page

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

While I'm deciding on a title page format for my 12x12 Project Life album, I started playing around with the idea of using vellum, much like the cover for my 30 Days of Me class 6x8 album. Then I decided to go with that idea for a title page within that same album... I only finished some of the suggested topics and have decided to continue the album as a personal viewpoint. I think I'll include things inspired by my OLW perspective.

The week before Christmas I finally got a family photo. I had ONE opportunity. I summoned the family, set my phone on a 10 second timer on the mantlepiece, and jumped onto the sofa. As soon as it clicked, Nicholas got up and left as I knew he would. I was grateful for any photo, but pleased with the outcome, albiet he had PJ pants on! That pretty much sums us up though.

Behind the photo, I enlarged a filler card to 6x8 to give a bit of colour. The heading is "Finding the magic in our everyday" which is my mantra heading into 2015 with my new OLW.

Now to finish my other title page:)

Supplies Used:
6x8 Album and page protectors: Becky Higgins Project Life
Filler card: Becky Higgins Project Life AT Cut & Paste Kit

5 comments:

  1. Donna! Congratulations on making the 2015 PL CT!! What an honor! You are a fabulous choice! I was on the 2013 PL CT, and I'm so thankful for the people I met who continue to inspire me, and I'm thankful for all the free stuff! :) PS. You will love Kari Holt, who's in charge of the CT and an all-around superwoman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Donna. Yes, of course I remember you were on the team!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on being one of the Creative Team members for PL 2015. So glad to see you were picked. I love your pages and am looking forward to seeing what you have in mind for 2015. Well done!

    Elise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elise! Thanks so much. I really appreciate that:)

      Delete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)