Week in the Life 2014 | My Photo Book

Thursday, December 11, 2014

I'm so impressed. I pushed the order button and 9 days later my photo books arrived on my doorstep in New Zealand from Artifact Uprising in USA. I made some photo only books for Christmas gifts so it was so exciting to sit down and look through them. In fact Anna stole one off me and I had to look at it over her shoulder. She also read the journaling in my Week in the Life book (and laughed at some things I wrote...). I call that a resounding success!

I've just photographed a few pages to share here. I adopted a simple approach with this book. I used mostly Ali Edwards WITL templates and kept the photos clean with journaling separate. That's pretty much the way I like it for theme books.
And below all of Saturday to give you an overview of how each day was recorded.



Supplies used:
Photo book 6x8 by Artifact Uprising
Intro page frame from One Little Bird
Templates - Ali Edwards Week in the Life 

My Christmas book is a little more involved than this one and good practice for my project Life intentions for 2015 where I'll be using a larger sized book.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful book and such great service too. Wow 9 days to get here is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)