Project Life | Dec 2

Monday, January 12, 2015


Because I concentrated on a photo book covering the whole of the Christmas season, my Project Life layouts are limited to 3 pages + the end page.


These pages summarize the gorgeous sky one Sunday evening at our place. I can't get enough of sunrises and sunsets. I wanted to add in the one and only family shot this whole year... definitely something I'll be attempting to work on in 2015. My plan is to get some more random un-posed photos, but we all need to be in the same place for that to happen... therein lies the challenge.

Also, just several photos of our time away in New Plymouth for Christmas. I'm expecting my photo book any day now, so will share some images. I'm getting quite excited to get that happy mail! I made the book as a one off for a reason but  I'm pretty sure I'll cover December Daily within my Project Life album this year because I don't like everything disjointed. We'll see when we get there.


I used the Project Life Dazzle kit for the gold filler cards here. "Notes' is a 3x4 card and the beauty of using digital is that I dragged it onto a 6x4 card to make a journaling card. Interestingly, my daughter has this kit in the physical form and I drool over the gold foil! Part of my what works for me post soon will be about why I use digital, and the pros and cons.

Supplies used:
Becky Higgins Project Life Design A pages, Midnight Edition kit, Dazzle kit
Ali Edwards Digital stamps
Paislee Press Digital stamps

Starting a new year and a new album is always an exciting time. An opportunity to reflect and decide what worked for me in 2014 and what didn't. Clearly it was a year of experimenting!

I'll be back soon with some January pages and my thoughts on what did work and will be repeated:)

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pages! Your pictures are awesome. Love them! You have a lovely family ♥ Regards from Spain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cristina. I really appreciate that!

      Delete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)