Project Life | Jan 2

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

I'm just back from a wonderful holiday at the beach and realised I haven't posted this from early January. It's the layout featured on Becky Higgin's blog in the Creative Team monthly inspiration today.

My January layouts seem to all feature us on the beach somewhere! That's been life around here lately. What a gorgeous summer we're having in NZ and I'm making the most of it!





Funny story... I had the hardest time pulling these pages together. Something just didn't work until I used Man's World kit. The green and grey blue cards just helped link the colours. Sometimes you just have to experiment until the right colour works!

Supplies used:
Becky Higgins Project Life Design F (left) and A (right) pages, Man's World kit, Digital Stamp (summer) from BH/Stampin Up Day to Day.

Ali Edwards Digital Stamps

Black filler card is my own script

Thanks for stopping by:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)