Project Life 2015 | Feb 1

Tuesday, February 17, 2015


Actually this is my 2nd Feb layout but the first shown. This one documents a day trip last Saturday which I'd designed by Sat evening, had the photos printed Sunday morning and finished putting it in the album by lunch time! I love that that's how easy Project Life can be.

Matakana is a small village north of Auckland and by or on the way to some of the beautiful beaches which are very popular for day trips or staying in beach houses. It has a weekly Farmer's Market and a gorgeous old pub which serves great food. We love to sit outside in the courtyard. My daughter took some of the photos... some at my request as I was juggling a bag and a coffee!


I went with my usual formula of large and small photos, white space and using filler cards to balance the colour. The digital stamps are all from Becky Higgins/Stampin Up kits. I love that they have really good basic words and sayings in their stamps. so usable time and again.

One of my goals this year was to include more handwriting. It's not that I dislike my handwriting... more like I have too much to say to fit on a card! So It will be a mix of hand and type I think.

Products used:
Becky Higgins Project Life Pages Design A, Sunshine Edition, Lovely and Dazzle Mini Kit cards in digital format
Becky Higgins/Stampin Up Digital Stamps from Happiness Is, Everyday Adventure and Point & Click kits
Photo Template from Simply White Collection 

Project Life is a system for memory keeping by Becky Higgins. This year I'm part of her Creative Team. You can find out more about Project Life here.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)