Project Life 2015 | Jan 4

Friday, February 13, 2015

Rounding off January.Once again I mixed Midnight and Project 52 Editions with a card from Dazzle mini kit thrown in. I love being able to mix and match a few kits for variety. Although I love the clean simple look, I love using colour to tie everything together.



Each month I want to add some form of extra journaling which will usually be a "right now" sort of summary, but for January I went with a list of what I'm loving right now - using a digital Stampin Up stamp for the heading. I LOVE this sort of memory keeping to look back on. 

Products used:
Becky Higgins Project Life Pages Design A, Project 52 Edition and Midnight Edition and Dazzle Mini Kit cards in digital format
Becky Higgins/Stampin Up Digital Stamps from Happiness Is kit
Photo Template from Simply White 

Thanks for stopping by:)

2 comments:

  1. I really like your clean and non-busy style! What type of paper do you print your cards on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Liz! I have a pack of Ameican Crafts 12x12 paper I use (because I don't corner round). It has a texture so good for printing but not so good for handwriting. I might print some on the reverse smooth side if I want to handwrite. I think the cardstock is the same as the Becky Higgins packs of plain journaling cards.

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)