Project Life 2015 | Week 8 meets OLW

Thursday, March 5, 2015

I've been working on my One Little Word class prompts and I've been giving some thought as to how I see things. Both physically and in my head. The way something looks means a lot to me... that much I've worked out. I'm a visual learner. I made myself close my eyes and imagine a couple of things and through this exercise I jotted down a couple of words. One was simplicity which was my word in 2013. That word is still very much part of me 2 years on. I have this burning desire to completely declutter my world. And yet I wouldn't call myself a minimalist.

And so, what has this to do with my Project Life? Everything really. My pages have always been called clean and simple but I want to make sure I focus on this. I want to concentrate on the imagery and the words - giving each uncluttered space and enhancing with the Project Life products. Once that thought process was written down (there's that need for the visual), I felt such clarity. That folks, is the brilliance of Ali Edwards and One Little Word. Already my word is streamlining my thought process in ways I wasn't expecting and I love that!

So here's week 8 - part A. Part B will be kept private as it was a family celebration and there are lots of guest photos.


Products used:
Becky Higgins Project Life Pages Design A, Midnight Edition and Amy Tangerine Plus One Mini Kit cards in digital format and Currently digital stamp from Becky Higgins/Stampin Up Everyday Adventure kit
Ali Edwards Digital stamp

Project Life is a system for memory keeping by Becky Higgins. This year I'm part of her Creative Team. You can find out more about Project Life here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)