Project Life | Week 10

Tuesday, March 31, 2015


As week 10 progressed, I found my hand scripted bold statement I wrote late last year filed away. This was something I wrote after listening to Elise speak. You can read her blog post here. Anyway, it reminded me about recording the magic I see in the ordinary bits of my life and I decided to focus specifically my the regular routine for this week.

Is there anyone else out there who find satisfaction in the washing blowing dry in the breeze? Or do I need more to do? Ha! What I love about these photos is that they capture where I spend time, either working or whatever at home or talking to my family while they're doing things. When I look back on my childhood photos, I love to see the rooms, the familiar decor, as much as the people.

It also reminded me that there are so many ways of recording photos in our albums. The people, the emotions, the event, the surroundings, all the little details which help record the whole picture and provide that visual atmosphere. And then the fun bit of bringing it all together with the Project Life products.



This month's Creative Team inspiration is now up on Becky's blog.  A warm welcome if you're here from that site:)

Products Used:
Becky Higgins Project Life Pages Design F and A, Midnight Edition, Amy Tangerine Plus One Mini Kit and Dazzle mini kit cards in digital format and digital stamp from Becky Higgins/Stampin Up Happiness Is, Remember This and Day to Day kits
Paislee Press calender card

Project Life is a system for memory keeping by Becky Higgins. This year I'm part of her Creative Team. You can find out more about Project Life here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)