Project Life | Week 9

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Hi there. If you're a regular you may notice my little blog has had a much needed makeover. I'm still working on a few details but loving a more contemporary look!

I've been working away on my Project Life pages and am all up to date in my main album... just a bit behind sharing. So there'll be a bit of a catch up.

First, week 9 was an odd assortment of photos, yet ended up being my fave spread so far this year... although week 10 may compete for that spot!

I went with Design F because a lot of my photos could be 3x4 and used fairly neutral cards to balance out the vividness of the photos. This is probably my natural style. I'm finding that more and more I'm drawn to clear, clean design with emphasis on the photos... and I'm working hard at taking better photos! That's a passion. But putting my pages together is a passion too. I love nothing better than a new week, a clean slate to choose a new set of photos and products to use.



Products used:
Becky Higgins Project Life Pages Design F, Midnight Edition, Man's World Kit and Amy Tangerine Plus One Mini Kit cards in digital format and Currently digital stamp from Becky Higgins/Stampin Up Happiness Is Kit (to make filler card beside week in review card).
Handwritten quote and ampersand card are my own work.

Project Life is a system for memory keeping by Becky Higgins. This year I'm part of her Creative Team. You can find out more about Project Life here.

Thanks for stopping by., Donna xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)