Project Life | Early Autumn

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Back in March I created these pages which I forgot to post here! I'm trying hard to love each season for what it is this year. Traditionally I haven't been a fan of autumn because it brings the change to colder and more stormy weather. BUT... at this stage of my life, I'm not enjoying the heat as much as I used to (or is it just hotter now?). Right now, I'm sick of summer clothes and ready to embrace layers. I'm still not a fan of winter but I'll address that when it arrives. For now, autumn is 3 important months.

This particular week, I noticed a slight change in the weather, the morning light and sunrises, and just an overall commitment to focusing on and enjoying the present.


I searched my stash of digital Project Life products for colours to enhance my photos and found some filler cards I hadn't even noticed before. These are from Amy Tangerine's Cut and Paste kit. This and other products listed and linked below.

Products Used:
Becky Higgins Project Life Pages Design A, Midnight Edition and AT Cut and Paste cards in digital format and digital stamp from Becky Higgins/Stampin Up Point and Click and Happiness Is kits.

Project Life is a system for memory keeping by Becky Higgins. This year I'm part of her Creative Team. You can find out more about Project Life here.

Thanks for stopping by:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)