Project Life | Week 11

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

For this week I chose to document some of my personal happenings as the family photos were a bit light. Where I thought I'd have trouble filling a double page, it actually came together as one of my favourite spreads. Probably because it involves my favs of graphics, black and white + green and flowers!

I purchased digital cut files from Studio Calico and used them to print "This is my happy place". 



Products Used:
Becky Higgins Project Life Pages Design F (right side cut down), Midnight Edition, Sunshine Edition and Man's World mini kit cards in digital format and digital stamp from Becky Higgins/Stampin Up Happiness Is.

Studio Calico Odyssey Cut Files

Project Life is a system for memory keeping by Becky Higgins. This year I'm part of her Creative Team. You can find out more about Project Life here.

1 comment:

  1. I love the black + white with a pop of green! Gorgeous spreads.

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)