Project Life | Week 12

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

It was another week with few photos, but a period I'd started dabbling in selfies using my phone camera timer. I loved that the photo I chose to enlarge captured me as I can frequently be found during week days. I decided to experiment to get a photo and loved that the camera got the light fitting to my feet. This photo will tell me more in 10 years time than perhaps a more close up or cropped photo would. So, with my thing for enlarged photos, I decided to go 12x12 and love the balance of the large versus the small photos opposite.


Products Used:
Becky Higgins Project Life Pages Design F (cut down) and A, Midnight Edition, Man's World mini kit and AT Cut and paste cards in digital format and digital stamp from Becky Higgins/Stampin Up Remember This kit.

Ali Edwards Digital stamp (good)

Project Life is a system for memory keeping by Becky Higgins. This year I'm part of her Creative Team. You can find out more about Project Life here.

Thanks for stopping by:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)