Project Life | Week 14

Wednesday, April 29, 2015


Another week completed to share. The blue/green cards I sourced from several kits. They just seemed to balance out those orangey brown hues in some of the photos. 

It was photographed before the journaling was completed as I just wanted to keep a couple of things private.



I'm enjoying that some of the digital kits have digital elements included. On these pages I used elements from  Heidi Swapp Overlay.

Products Used:
Becky Higgins Project Life Pages Design A, Midnight Edition, Lovely, Heidi Swapp Overlay, Heidi Swapp Dreamy kits in digital format 

Paislee Press calendar card
Project Life is a system for memory keeping by Becky Higgins. This year I'm part of her Creative Team. You can find out more about Project Life here.

Thanks for stopping by:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)