The 100 Day Project

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Today on a whim I signed up for this. I saw Kellie mention it on Instagram and something connected immediately. Okay, for me the commencement date coincides with a class I'm taking, so is that cheating? Too bad if it is. The class is this one at Studio Calico - Love your lettering and is only a month. I'm using this project to keep me interested and extend my practice over 100 days.

My action will be hand lettering a quote or word each day. Depending on how it all goes, I'll decide what I do with them along the way.

So, not too many plans up front. Keeping it simple and hopefully keeping me inspired as this gorgeous autumn turns in to winter in my part of the world.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)