AE Day in the Life | 12 May 2015

Monday, May 18, 2015


Last Tuesday I participated in Ali Edward's DAY IN THE LIFE. Because we're a day ahead of USA, I almost forgot, so it was after 7.00am before I captured the first photo.

This time I decided to use my iPhone only. It's always with me, plus easy to set the timer to get myself in some of the shots.I ended up with over 20 photos without going crazy clicking.

I was going to do something different with the photos but decided early on to stick to my usual formula of grids. They are very simple. As you probably know, I like simple and I like grids... along with enlarged photos and white space!

I used Ali Edward's 6x8 template set from WITL 2014 and then placed these on a 8x10 page, added my text. Done.


To break up the pages, I made a page using Ali Edwards digital stamps from Everyday Life Cursive set and printed out on vellum. It just adds a contrast to the starkness of grids and simple text.

I always love the results of a snapshot in time. These pages will sit between my 12x12 pages as an insert.

Products Used:
Becky Higgins Project Life Pages 8x10
Ali Edwards page templates from WITL 6x8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)