Project Life 2015 | Week 16

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Yep, I'm a little behind sharing my pages, so I'll keep it short and sweet. I was mesmerized by the ivy clad old building turning such a beautiful deep red when we went for a walk around part of Auckland city. There's such a contrast of old and new, as there usually is in any city. Auckland has a lot of beautiful really old, trees which were looking pretty spectacular mid autumn.

So I went big, which is a favourite 'go to' of mine. I also like to contrast big with small.


Products Used:
Becky Higgins Project Life Pages Design F and A, Midnight Edition, Man's World Themed Cards, AT Plus One Mini kit, High Five Edition (the pink card) - in digital format

Stampin Up/Project Life Everyday Adventure Digital stamps


Project Life is a system for memory keeping by Becky Higgins. This year I'm part of her Creative Team. You can find out more about Project Life here.

Thanks for stopping by:)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your pages, Donna!! What are your go-to fonts for titles and journaling? If your choices are all over the place, don't worry about replying. =) You're really good at mixing fonts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! For my journaling I usually like a sans serif - go to would be arial narrow, sometimes arial bold or calibri. Plain & simple! But for titles etc, I just experiment. I'm doing Ali's type class at the moment, so likely to see lots of type play...

      Delete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)