Project Life | Week 15

Thursday, May 14, 2015

This was the week I got Cathy Zielske's Value kit in digital form and had to use it right away. I've used it in 3 of the last 4 spreads. Love it that much! The simplicity of the graphics appeals to me so much. I wish it was a bigger core kit so I could use it more. The blue and green colours are my favs and mix really well with the other kits I have. 

So here's the full spread. I'm leaning more and more to clean photos. 
Products Used:
Becky Higgins Project Life Pages Design A and F, Midnight Edition, Cathy Zielske Value kit - digital format

Project Life is a system for memory keeping by Becky Higgins. This year I'm part of her Creative Team. You can find out more about Project Life here.

Thanks for stopping by:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)