Project Life | Birthday Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2015


To record my daughter's 16th birthday in my Project Life album, I chose a selection of photos of her actual birthday, and a day out with her friends a few days later and created a double page. She will no doubt create pages for her own album with the photos she took.

Because I'm also taking Ali Edwards Type class at the moment, I decided to use some of the inspiration I had to create a couple of special cards for these pages. I haven't had much of a chance to create much from this class but hopefully in a month or so, I can dedicate a chunk of time to really getting into the class content. Brimming with ideas though:)

I just went for a mix of product with the simple graphics and typography I love and I'm really happy with how these pages came together.


Products Used:
Becky Higgins Project Life Pages Design F (trimmed) and A, Midnight Edition, Man's World Theme Kit-  in digital format

Stampin Up/Project Life Remember This Digital stamp (celebration)

Digital Stamps by Love Day Seed and Ali Edwards (Love You was part of her TYPE class but similar in her Online Store)

Project Life is a system for memory keeping by Becky Higgins. This year I'm part of her Creative Team. You can find out more about Project Life here.

Thanks for stopping by:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)