Project Life | End of May

Thursday, June 18, 2015

 I was clearly loving the late autumn light in this week! Seriously, though, we really had some magic days in among the wet days. Why not make the most of remembering the good things about each season of the year?
 I kept things really simple and used all Midnight Edition with the exception of the b + w card with xo on it. That card is made up from Mix and Match Value kit with an overlay from the same kit which I altered to gold.
Products Used:
Becky Higgins Project Life Pages Design A, Midnight Edition, Mix and Match Value kit and Overlay in digital format

Project Life is a system for memory keeping by Becky Higgins. This year I'm part of her Creative Team. You can find out more about Project Life here.

Thanks for stopping by:)

2 comments:

  1. Midnight is still my most favourite kit and loving that under the bridge photo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ThanMidnight has always been my fav too.

      Delete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)