Project Life | Jun 1

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

I love how one glimpse of a page pretty much sums up the weather here. Spectacular sunrises and sunsets and chilly, clear days... or rain, rain and more rain - resulting in flooding in some parts. Where I live we're so lucky we usually get the better end of the weather. I'm not complaining, It is winter, after all.
 
I talked about how I finished off these pages in this Fridays post. I also used some Kiwi Kit on this spread. Loving the colours in that kit which always make it easier to balance my pages.

Products Used:
Becky Higgins Project Life Pages Design A and K, Midnight Edition and Kiwi Edition in digital format

Project Life is a system for memory keeping by Becky Higgins. This year I'm part of her Creative Team. You can find out more about Project Life here.

Thanks for stopping by:)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely, lovely pages, Donna! It's just a bit surprising to read about being in winter when the temperature here today hit 99ºF. As always, I studied your font choices. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donna! Yes, hard for me following everyone in Northern Hemisphere basking in summer while we're having some really cold days here.

      Delete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)