Project Life | Week 18

Tuesday, June 2, 2015


This was the week of Mother's day and so most of the photos I chose were from that day.
The Cathy Zeilske Value Kit was perfect for these pages - both for the colours and the simplicity of design. I love mixing and matching kits and this one mixes easily with lots of others.

This was the layout Becky Higgins chose as my contribution to the May Creative Team Inspiration. You can see this here. So many great pages from the team.

Okay, I'll keep this short. I'm working on some exciting things at the moment. That always inspires me to think, write and create, so hopefully I'm back here soon.

Products Used:
Becky Higgins Project Life Pages Design F and A, Midnight Edition, Dazzle Mini Kit-  in digital format

Stampin Up/Project Life Everyday Adventure and Day to Day Digital stamps

Project Life is a system for memory keeping by Becky Higgins. This year I'm part of her Creative Team. You can find out more about Project Life here.

Thanks for stopping by:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)