Fridays | 4 | Dreaming of spring

Friday, July 3, 2015

Friday 26 June

I had some things to do, so decided to go via the mall and grab a coffee. The cafe seemed full so Plan B entered... lunch date, which meant a drive to Takapuna.

With a little time to kill, I browsed at the new spring clothes in Country Road. Ironically in the coldest week of the year so far, and only one month into winter, the spring clothes are starting to appear! I love it. I always look forward to checking out the new spring colours and fashions.

With a little more time to fill in, I stopped at the garden centre to do a bit more spring dreaming.

I concluded that it's my mechanism to coping with winter. If I channel spring, hopefully it may come early?
Happy Friday! Hope you're having a good one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)