Project Life | 6x8 pages

Thursday, July 16, 2015



In June I decided to record a little snippet of my Fridays; just a bit of a random challenge. It's a day I usually get to myself. A day I work on projects, sometimes have a lunch date, and just a day that I like.

At the end of June I wondered whether to carry on with the project and make a photo book or something, but as they days went by, I realised that prospect wasn't pushing my buttons.

In the end I just chose one day and made these pages for my personal 6x8 album. I adore working in this size. It's simple to fill the space. In fact, I had trouble fitting it all in so trimmed a Design 4 page down for my journaling one side, and a couple of extra photos at the back.

In this post I described how I made the tab.

I'm so happy with the result. I'll be working in this format again soon for sure.

Products Used:
Becky Higgins Project Life Pages 6x8 Design 1 and 4, Becky Higgins x Stampin Up Moments Like This in digital format

Project Life is a system for memory keeping by Becky Higgins. This year I'm part of her Creative Team. You can find out more about Project Life here.

Thanks for stopping by:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)