Project Life | Sunday vibes

Monday, July 20, 2015

Yesterday was far from a lazy Sunday for me. I was working with my daughter packing mouse traps for a fundraiser for her school trip! However a few weeks ago, I had a lovely, lazy Sunday morning and found inspiration in the song lyrics of Lionel Ritchie's song to accompany my photos.

It was just a spur of the moment decision to take the photos on the left page because the lighting was so beautiful. I mean, I wouldn't normally want photos of myself in my dressing gown! It was also such a contrast to the very bleak cold winter days we'd been having in NZ. The slipper photos sum up that it was winter and cold.

I've said before that I'm loving recording little specific snippets of my life, so this Sunday morning became a double page memory. Sometimes the little things really are the big things.

Products Used:
Becky Higgins Project Life Pages Design A 
Becky Higgins x Stampin Up Moments Like This in digital format and digital stamp (Life is Good) from BHxSU Remember This kit
Rest of script and digitals are my own work

Project Life is a system for memory keeping by Becky Higgins. This year I'm part of her Creative Team. You can find out more about Project Life here.

Thanks for stopping by:)

2 comments:

  1. Recording the moment. Memory keeping at its best. Love it :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)