Project Life 2015 | Aug 1

Thursday, August 27, 2015


I've really been wanting to get back to adding longer stories to my pages. Last year I often did this as a monthly round up of where we were all at.

This story is about one day, which happened to be my birthday. I got a new 50mm lens which I was playing around with. My photos were pretty hit and miss, especially using the timer, but at least I had enough salvageable to make a page.

It was a pretty good day up until dinner... and I thought that was worth recording. As a Coeliac I am extremely allergic to gluten, so when my takeaway burger was not on the ordered GF bun and I didn't realise until 4 bites in, you can imagine that the rest wasn't pretty! After a few years of no incidents with gluten, I've had 3 this year! I wonder if it's that food places are getting complacent because lots of people order GF because they choose not to eat gluten, not because of an allergy. Either way, they need to know that GF must be GF. I can't even describe how bad it is. Imagine somewhere between food poisoning and the early stages of labour.

So it didn't end well, but I still want to remember a lovely day with my family anyway.
As I had a mis-mash of colours in my photos, I decided to make all but one black and white and then use the Moments Like These cards in b & w and red. This time I added a couple of printed digital elements with my Tiny Attacher. Simple and done.

Products Used:
Becky Higgins Project Life Pages Designs F (trimmed) and 6x12
Becky Higgins x Stampin Up Moments Like This in digital format and digital stamp for journaling heading.

Project Life is a system for memory keeping by Becky Higgins. This year I'm part of her Creative Team. You can find out more about Project Life here.

Thanks for stopping by:)

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! I like the black and white. Too bad you got sick on your birthday.. bummer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liz! Yes, sure was a bummer:)

      Delete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)