Project Life | End of June pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2015


I saw this quote written somewhere and it just spoke to me at the time so I added it to one of my photos. BE was on my list of words considered for One Little Word this year. I often feel as if I have a number of additional words running along side the chosen word and this is one of them.

It was the end of a really busy month. I'd been finishing writing my Self Portrait class for Big Picture Classes which is now available.

I used Moments Like These Kit to tie it all together. I can't express how much I love this kit!
This is an example of placing a 3x4 photo and digital filler card on a 6x4 photo print. Because my printer was playing up a bit on solid colours, I chose to have some of my digital filler cards printed as photos and the came out great. I find this a much better solution for solid black backgrounds.

Products Used:
Becky Higgins Project Life Pages Designs K and A 
Becky Higgins x Stampin Up Moments Like This in digital format and digital stamps (June and Sunday) from BHxSU Day to Day kit


Project Life is a system for memory keeping by Becky Higgins. This year I'm part of her Creative Team. You can find out more about Project Life here.

Thanks for stopping by:)

2 comments:

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)