Project Life | July pages

Friday, August 14, 2015

Okay, how did we get to nearly half way through August already? And I'm only just blogging July pages! Eek. July just flashed by, which I wrote in my journaling. There were a number of things which happened including my daughter's first school ball, a mid winter escape and my son's 18th birthday. Some of these things have dedicated pages. I will share the holiday pages soon, but the others I can't as I respect my kid's privacy on those matters.

So to round off the rest of the month I made this set of pages. Simplicity rules again. I mixed 2 of my fav kits together. Details of product below. I added a tab because of the way this trimmed down page falls within my album and it just gave a pop of red at the edge. Details of how I make tabs were in this post.

It's an awful, very wet Friday here in Auckland. It's a good afternoon to catch up on some more memory keeping projects! Have a great weekend everyone.

Products Used:
Becky Higgins Project Life Pages Designs A and F (trimmed)
Becky Higgins x Stampin Up Moments Like This and Cathy Zielske Value Kit in digital format and digital stamps (JULY) from BHxSU Day to Day kit

Digital Stamps from Big Picture Classes (Real Life and Love This) from Documented Digital Stamp Set (available in digital or physical stamps)

Project Life is a system for memory keeping by Becky Higgins. This year I'm part of her Creative Team. You can find out more about Project Life here.

Thanks for stopping by:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)