Starting a photo story book

Monday, August 31, 2015


As the year has passed and I've been working on the lessons for my One Little Word class, I've had the idea to create a book of stories. More in depth thoughts about things currently than I include in my Project Life album. Ever since I did the Hello Story class and made a book, I intended to carry on but have never quite got to it. So now I've made a start.

This is just some prints of the cover and inside pages to check a few things. I've decided to go with 8.25x11 for this. I'm not 100% sure how this project will go. For now I'm just starting and letting it happen organically.

The stories will be from my perspective, which is the title and perspective is my OLW. First thing I need to do is eliminate the year from the cover because there's no way I will get this finished by the end of the year. I think I already have my word for next year and this project will tie in with that too. Win/win.

I just want to have fun with it. To use up some of the self-portrait photos I've taken this year - which is more than I ever normally would because I was gathering material for my class at Big Picture Classes. I also want to experiment with design and typography.

It's great to feel excited about a project. I hope to have more to share soon

I'm working on my Week in the Life project too, so will be sharing that soon too.

Thanks for stopping by:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)