Week in the Life | Thursday Photos and Words

Friday, August 21, 2015

As I write this, it is Friday morning. I can't believe the week is vanishing before my eyes. I had a moment of panic while in the shower, about the work I have to get completed by the end of the month. My WITL album may have to go on hold. I was probably way too ambitious thinking I'd get it completed next week.

At least I have photos to prove there was a life in the days that seem like a fleeting moment now.

Here are the photos and words for yesterday. I tried to choose different things to record, or ways to record them, than the previous 3 days.
My deal with Anna is that on weekdays I cook her breakfast so she has enough time to get ready. Also, I know she's eating properly and starting her day well. 


 If you follow me on Instagram, you'll have seen me post this yesterday. This is more like an after school thing but this morning he wanted to show me things on You Tube. I'll be writing a lot about this. This photo is so valuable to me because it tells a story of so much time spent this way with Nicholas and seeing some things which have inspired me in my own work and vision.

A quiet moment before school. I know to leave him alone. 
She had a guitar lesson at school today. I'm so pleased she's kept these up.


This was the only photo I took on my morning walk today. I feel I've covered that enough other days, but the chaos of vehicles/rubbish day in my street was worth recording. There's building going on next door, behind us and over the road. Am pretty much over the noise and being blocked in my driveway! 

My daffodils are out! Very welcome signs of spring. I have 3 pots of them this year. Love, love love these.
A quick trip to pick up some food and choose one lot of flowers to add to my vase.

Every school day I spend time planning, thinking, writing notes, browsing social media on my phone or reading while I wait for the kids after school.
 She knows when it's her meal time and I'd better not keep her waiting!
 I spent a bit of time wandering around the house in the evening. Hubby was away for the night working. This photo represents N's room behind the closed door.
 Although we have a sea view by day, I always love coming upstairs to our bedroom and seeing the twinkling lights.
 These two. Having a play wrestle and cuddle. Everyday event!
Then later back to where she spends most of her time at the moment. Bogged down in homework and exam study.

And that was Thursday. A mix of iPhone and DSLR. There's a lot of grainy photos for Thursday but I'm good with that. I concentrated on early morning and evening.

Thanks for stopping by:)

You can read more about Week in the Life here and see my other posts relating to this year here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)