Hey, I have another class live

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Today my next class at Big Picture Classes is live! I've loved the whole process of preparing these classes. As anyone who has prepared anything like this before will know, there's a lot of planning and work that goes in, along with a decent chunk of heart and soul! You're never sure if the class participants will connect with your writing/teaching/visual style the way you intended, but at the end of the day, if you know you've helped and inspired people in some way, it's very satisfying.

This class is one of the Pocket Prompt series - Pocket Prompts|08 where I share prompts for both photo ideas and journaling, as well as talking you through how I put the finished Project Life pages together. It's probably the most I've shared about this process so if you want to get an idea of what it's like in my head... haha, just kidding. Seriously though, I've looked through most of the Pocket Prompt classes at BPC and each one brings something very different. So much inspiration and we can all do with fresh ideas.

My other class is still available. I talked about it in this post. It's Self-Portraits - getting yourself in your photos, including lots of considerations on different perspectives, adding mood and atmosphere and project ideas and inspiration. In fact, I need to read over this class again myself to get some of my own ideas fresh in my mind for better memory keeping!

So, if you want to keep learning, exposing yourself to new inspiration and trying new things, then it's well worth a look around the site and taking a free 2 week trial if you're not already a member.

Thanks for stopping by, Donna xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)