Project Life | Sep1

Monday, September 14, 2015

In my last post I showed you the right side of this layout. I was waiting for my physical Becky Higgins Everyday Edition to arrive. Yes, I have a real kit and the embellishments and I LOVE it! I'm still using the digital version too, but the real cards are just so much better in colour and feel. I've had to let go of my square corner fettish and am adopting Ali Edwards attitude that it doesn't have to be perfect. So straight and/or rounded are the go here now!

Products Used:
Becky Higgins Project Life Pages Designs A and F (trimmed) 
Becky Higgins Everyday Edition in physical and digital format
Ali Edwards digital stamp (Magical)
and my own digital stamp (moments)

Project Life is a system for memory keeping by Becky Higgins. This year I'm part of her Creative Team. You can find out more about Project Life here.

Thanks for stopping by:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)