Project Life | Sep 2 - Spring magic!

Monday, September 21, 2015

September arrived with much excitement. My daffodils flowered right on cue for my Week in the Life project at the end of August and into the first days of spring. We have had a smattering of nice weather... right along with a few too many wintery moments, but enough hope for the good things spring brings here.

This layout just came together so fast and I think it's one of my favourites.

My Everyday kit arrived just in time to add some embellishments. It's very hybrid with digital cards and stamps as well.


And a bit of my own handwriting to finish.

Products Used:
Becky Higgins Project Life Pages Designs A and 6x12
Becky Higgins Everyday Edition in physical and digital format
and my own digital stamp

Project Life is a system for memory keeping by Becky Higgins. This year I'm part of her Creative Team. You can find out more about Project Life here.

Thanks for stopping by:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)