Project Life | adding WITL to the album

Monday, October 12, 2015


I'm still working away on my Week in the Life book and getting there ever so slowly! I've never taken this long to complete a project like this and I'm sometimes a bit spooked that it won't get done, however rather than rush and be unhappy with the result, I'm trying to be patient and make it into something I'll treasure. I think this project deserves that!

I wanted to make reference to this week in my Project Life album. I loved how I did this in 2013 and used pretty much the same method here. Black and white photos, one for each day. Simple repetition. This is pretty much my favoured 'go to'.

I used the Everyday Edition and white cards. Simple and done!


Products Used:
Becky Higgins Project Life Pages Designs A 
Becky Higgins Everyday Edition kit and white journaling cards
Ali Edwards Digital stamps

Project Life is a system for memory keeping by Becky Higgins. This year I'm part of her Creative Team. You can find out more about Project Life here.

Thanks for stopping by:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)