Project Life | Oct1

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

That moment when you realise you love October and it's disappearing before your eyes. In my world it's spring. For some of you it's fall/autumn. Whichever hemisphere you live in, I think it's a pretty nice time of year. Despite the terrible sinus problems from the pollen, my daily walks continue to fuel me with the magic of the season and these pages are pretty much a simple summary of that.
Products Used:
Becky Higgins Project Life Pages Designs A and F (trimmed)
Becky Higgins Everyday Edition kit and 
Ali Edwards Digital stamp
Elise Joy digital stamp

Project Life is a system for memory keeping by Becky Higgins. This year I'm part of her Creative Team. You can find out more about Project Life here.

Thanks for stopping by:)

3 comments:

  1. Jacarande tree? Your photos are always amazing. My first visit to Australia was in October a long time ago and the Jacaranda trees were blooming all over Sydney. I had never seen anything like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Solgunn. No, it's Wisteria - a vine, growing over a fence down the road. So beautiful to walk under. We have a few Jacaranda trees here in Auckland. I know what you mean! They have spectacular purple flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wisteria, of couse. Not commen here but so beautiful. I have Lilac. They are ok I guess :lol:

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)