Dec Self-Portrait Project | 3

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Making progress today! I knew that I couldn't concentrate on anything else until I worked through some foundations for this project.

In my last post, I said I was practicing some self-portraits. Well, along the way, I decided that I'd use some of them. There are no rules for memory keeping projects. I know that trying to take one decent selfie each day in December just won't happen. There are many times the only button I want to push is delete, and also many days when I just don't feel like taking photos of myself.  I'm sure you all have those blah days too? 

I'm just going to mix up the photos and use in the order I choose as this project progresses. My journaling will be the days thoughts though.

I'm using the Paislee Press kit I purchased last Christmas because this year I'll be using different bits from it. 

The calender is a freebie download from Azzari Jarrett. I printed it on vellum. 

My journaling will be on white cardstock. 

Tomorrow's mission is to buy some tape and photo glue. I think I'll use a combination of both adhering back to back, so hopefully the pages don't part company in a few years! (Have a problem with chipboard alphas and some other bits on my old scrapbook pages).

So, pretty excited to get on with December now. Bring on the magic!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)