Project Life | Oct 3

Thursday, November 12, 2015

It seems ages since I shared any pages! There have been many in progress but waiting finishing bits, like journaling!  Here's a finished double page, celebrating all good things SPRING kicking in, as well as that the World Cup rugby was underway... which I'm proud to say... New Zealand won again! We love our All Blacks!

I've had to start a new album so made the decision to go with 9x12 inch pages, which was my intention for next year. Mostly I intend to cut down Design F but I have some other Designs in mind which I'll cover when I share.

I'm far more comfortable with this size. Why? Not sure exactly. If you followed me last year, you'll know I dabbled in 8.5x11 for a few months. I feel 6x8 is too small for my family album and just love filling 9x12. The only thing is there are less 6x4 slot options but I have a few ways around that.


Products Used:
Becky Higgins Project Life Pages Design F (trimmed)
Becky Higgins Everyday Edition kit and Midnight Edition kit

Project Life is a system for memory keeping by Becky Higgins. This year I'm part of her Creative Team. You can find out more about Project Life here.

Thanks for stopping by:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)