Dec Self-Portrait Project | More Photos

Thursday, December 17, 2015

I'm managing to keep up with getting self-portraits taken and making daily notes, but bringing the last album pages together will realistically probably only happen after Christmas. I do hope t have it completely finished by New Year.

Today I'm a guest blogger at Big Picture Classes talking about my TEN TIPS FOR TAKING MORE CREATIVE SELF-PORTRAITS THIS SEASON. Here's where you can read it. I always feel a bit funny writing about self-portraits. I'm no expert at either photography or self-portraits. However, I have become quite determined at getting myself in my photos and the story. Along the way I've learned a few things and it's sparked more interest in my photography in general, so my post at BPC is an extension of that.

Here are some compilations of the photos I've prepared for the next week of my mini album. You can see the first week here.





Thanks for stopping by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)