Project Life | Christmas pages

Sunday, December 13, 2015

We decorated our tree early this year, thanks to my over-enthusiastic daughter! I did use it as a chance to play with both my camera and phone camera on timer to get myself in some shots. It was a little tricky getting the focus correct from the mantle piece, but the practice was worth it. The photos of the photos haven't come out the best. I'm so happy with the originals. I've been using my Canon a lot more lately. Quite obsessed with improving my skills...Goal for 2016...

I paired a selection of photos with the Everyday Edition gold foil cards which I've been hoarding. They're just perfect for Christmas pages.
Products Used:
Becky Higgins Project Life Pages Y and  F (trimmed)
Becky Higgins Everyday Edition kit 
Digital 'wonderful' is PL x Stampin Up Everyday Adventure 

Project Life is a system for memory keeping by Becky Higgins. This year I'm part of her Creative Team. You can find out more about Project Life here.

Thanks for stopping by:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)