Project Life | Nov/Dec15

Wednesday, December 30, 2015


For the last few months my Project Life pages have been made up of photos which reflect things happening around the time, without fitting any set dates. The only way I've felt I could stay on top of this project was allowing myself some freedom from set weeks or months and to just create pages.

Sometimes I have very few photos which seem relevant to what's going on. That's life with teens! The photos of my son were the result of about a 2 minute time frame when he was willing (albeit in his dressing gown), and I struggled to get the settings right on my camera. They're far from perfect but I love them anyway. For me, this is what Project Life is about. Natural moments, imperfectly perfect.


I love the 9x12 size, although 6x4 photos are a challenge. I'm continuing this size through 2016 and plan to continue the same laid back approach.

Thank you to all who have stopped by my blog this year. I wish you all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR and hope all your dreams, plans, goals and intentions come to fruition in 2016.


Products Used:
Becky Higgins Project Life Page F (trimmed)
Becky Higgins Everyday Edition  
Becky Higgins x Stampin Up Moments Like This in digital format 

Project Life is a system for memory keeping by Becky Higgins. This year I'm part of her Creative Team. You can find out more about Project Life here.

Thanks for stopping by:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)