Project Life 16 | Cover page

Wednesday, January 6, 2016


Boom. Just like that my cover page is completed. I've made similar cover pages each year in this very minimal design.

I must admit I woke up this morning semi dreaming that I should be using the Project Life App this year! Where did that come from? I think it would be a nice simple idea and I could make pages on the run, but I have product and album space to use up and so this year, I'll be continuing the regular way but in 9x12 size. I'll be mainly using Design F trimmed down but I've collected a variety of other pages I can adapt or use as inserts.

I've used a similar format for all my cover pages so far. Here's 2015 and 2014.

Products Used:
Becky Higgins Project Life Page F (trimmed)
Becky Higgins Everyday Edition  (including sticker embellishments)

Project Life is a system for memory keeping by Becky Higgins.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)